8th Romanian-Hungarian Business Forum
In order to strengthen the Romanian-Hungarian economic cooperation, the General Consulate of Hungary in Cluj-Napoca, the Cluj Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Cluj Regional Office of the Central European Economic Development Network of Hungary (CED) are jointly organizing the 8th Romanian-Hungarian Business Forum.
This year’s edition aims to address digitalization as a solution for companies faced with the challenges of COVID-19, and to present Hungarian and Romanian examples of how entrepreneurs managed to transform the crisis generated by the pandemia into an opportunity. Due to the epidemiological restrictions, this year’s event will be organized online with the help of a multifunctional platform.
Following the inspiring presentations, we will organize targeted B2B matchmaking meetings for the interested companies. All bilateral meetings will be hosted as videoconference, and the call function will be made available at the exact moment of the discussion.
Participation at the event is free of charge, but we kindly ask companies and individuals to register before 25 November 2020.
- Innovative SMEs
- Leading medical technology
- Cutting edge healthcare products and services
- R&D projects
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Get latest information on industrial related research results
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Easy access to enterprises and scientists in healthcare industry
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time- and cost-efficient way